The OERC will be hosting our annual conference on November 6th at the Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4H Center at The Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
The Conference will include a roundtable discussion featuring Dr. Robert Balfanz, Professor and Director of the Everyone Graduates Center at Johns Hopkins University. The roundtable will address the application of early warning systems and school improvement.
Breakout sessions include:
- Improving Student Outcomes in Ohio through Local Data Dashboards
- Utilizing Early Warning Systems as a GPS to Student Success
- How Arkansas is Effectively Using Data to Guide Instruction
- Streamlining Data Usage in Michigan Using Ed-Fi
- Creating Shared Accountability
This all day conference will focus on data-driven decision making. Conference sessions will go beyond the analysis of data to explore tools, policies and best practices for helping Ohio's students and workforce succeed.